Re: looper for the iphone

A cool idea, but I could do without the BS about the whole "music, drugs, reality" ... yes, I'm all in favor of sex, drugs, and rock and roll ... but I prefer mine to be more interactive.

I'd love to see this as an application I could run on a laptop, with a sensor on my guitar or my hand ... sheesh, now I need to buy an iPhone just so I can run this.

{Imagining the following scenario ... }

"Hi, honey ...we need to change our cellphone service. Yeah, I need this iPhone for my looping rig ... "

Best,

Dennis

--
http://myspace.com/usrsbin