Mobius & Live...why?

I've read that some folks are using Mobius and Live for looping. I'm
trying to get that combination to work for me, but it seems more and more
that there is no need for Live in this equation. Mobius just seems to do
everything except for audio FX, which is why I guess some people use it
within Bidule.

Anyone willing to explain how they use Mobius and Live together? I'd
greatly appreciate it! I figured you would use Live so you could record
loops in N many slots, but Mobius seems to have have plenty of those
available...

-George