Re: Looperlative review in the new Guitar Player magazine

Ed,

Thanks so much for the posting.  I've been quietly waiting for the review
hit the streets and I'm so glad that it is finally out.

Barry Cleveland is a wonderful musician and looper himself.  I'm so happy
that he wrote this review.  He did a great job with it.

As for Bill Walker, I also owe him a big thank you for helping to get this
done.  I can't say enough nice things about Bill and the time that he
invested into helping.

-Bob Amstadt