Re: Tabletop loopers

Just teasing, Mark.

I must have had 10 questions so far this year (mostly on other lists)
where I said "I'm not looking for software or max patches", and all
the replies I got were "dude, max patches!" It gave me a giggle to see
it happen to someone else.

Yes, most of the stuff in my current rig is a computer of some sort,
but they're all built to do specific things. I heart my hardware. Even
though I'm a big fan of computer music, the idea of replacing all my
gear with a universal tool of awesomeness doesn't appeal to me.

If all the drum machines in the world were to burst into flames
tomorrow, I'd find other instruments before I started getting involved
with dr-660 emulators on my laptop.

Matt

Mark Sottilaro was all: