Re: is there a Bidule-type program that can run on Ubuntu linux?

> Though there are those that will passionately disagree, I can't
> recommend Linux as a platform for most musicians.  You'll have
> a much easier time with OSX or Windows.

Though I'm a huge proponent of Linux (search for my name in connection
with
Wine), I have to agree with you.  The problem is not that Linux is a bad
operating system.  In fact, I would consider it an excellent platform.  At
this time, audio applications are limited.  As much as I hate Windows, it
has better support of third party application developers.

-Bob Amstadt