More from Chinapainting

Along with Daryl's mention of our new record let me mention one video I uploaded to YouTube a bit ago from the first show of this tour.  It was here in Brooklyn last Saturday at a wine bar/performance space called the Stain.  Over the next few days I'll post a few more clips from this show as well as the one at ABC No Rio on Sunday and hopefully some from Boston with Dennis, Tim and Rob.
On this clip drummer/found percussionist and collab on other projects of mine, Will Romano joined us as a special guest.
It's really great and inspiring having Chinapainting live in the same locale again these few days.
Best folks

The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com
MySpace (solo) - http://www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic
Chinapainting -