Wheres my Repeater FX loop gone?

Repeater users... Having no use the FX Inserts for a while I decided to give them a go tonight... they dont work!!! What am I doing wrong?? Simply Im pluggin send out into the input of MOFX and the output back to the return sockets... select a channel on the fron and no change... Its not getting to the MOFX at all (no level lights) Can it be bad cables? (checked the of course - anyhow shouldnt it at least CUT OUT when inserted?) Im using the new software... and check the new settings.. nothing there... HJELP!!! ??? Can someone check theres??

M.xxx

--
www.markfrancombe.com
www.looop.no