Re: More on Repeater and San Disc Ultra II CFCs

Hi Rick,

any advice as to what type of SimpleTech CFC to look out for specifically?
bought a couple of these ceaply on eBay during the past couple of years,
just to learn that they donīt work with my Repeater...

Stephen (with lots of CFC back-up space... ugh, well).

"Ambition makes you look pretty ugly, kicking squealing Gucci little
piggy."
(Thom Yorke/Radiohead -- "Paranoid Android")

Finally available: Stephen Parsick -- Traces of the Past Redux, reissued
with three previously unreleased bonus tracks. For more info please check
www.parsick.com

For legal downloads please check:

http://www.musiczeit.com/directory.php?artist=296&title=Stephen+Parsick