Re: Pan FX Returns in Loop Mix: Stereo/Mono?

Sjaakk my friend you said it,in the world of looping things will always be
uncertain no matter how you prepare!Just had a gig on saturday at a
psychiatric clinic party for the patients(hows that for a gig) and my EDP
was acting weird,my overdubs were fading although i have my EDP set up in
safe mode and would rock my fcb1010 pedal to val 127 to make sure feedback
was set to 100% prior to looping, but still my overdubbed loops kept
fading away,as a solution i kept pressing the undo button ass i was
looping and coming back to the very first one,and at times reaching for
the feedback knob,isnt that fun?
but weather was beautiful and i was playing outside so i just went along
and faded away;-)
yes lets call it art
or should we call it Jazz?
cheers