Re: Pan FX Returns in Loop Mix: Stereo/Mono?

@Per:
Yes, I agree. It's not only Panning, but also EQ and Volume.
In fact, ideally you perform like a mixing engineering who is mixing i.e.
an 8 track tune.
Only challenge is that you have to think of the whole mix in advance! ;-)

I try to simplify that by i.e. using patches with different settings on
the Zoom G2.1u effect pedal. It has 6-band EQ so that's very nice for
this. Unfortunately, no pan & volume settings.
So I have to do that manually.
That's what I like about Ableton Live: you can tweak & "push back" every
single loop one by one, even later.

@Rainer/Dan:
Now, this mono/stereo issue really bugs me.
Since I have to pan manually in real-time, turning 2 mono knobs is not
practical.
So, I guess I have to go mono on vocal fx and stereo on harmonic fx - or
go mono alltogether and skip the nice ping-pong-delay...
Oh well

Buzap