Re: Bad, bad audio drop-outs in Live 7

hi per,

also live7 here but in win mode in a macbook (not pro) with no problems, since i use it mainly for recording 4 tracks at a time capturing the guitar, plex, and two mics, and all this with the audiofire2.

never a drop out, nearly 4 or 5 months of intensive use at nights, not tested it in the osx side since i'm also using mobius in this recording setups.