Bad, bad audio drop-outs in Live 7

Hi,

Has anyone experienced the audio dropouts followed by a CPU spike in
Live 7x? It happens when you have a live audio input, never when
running "canned loops".

I've had this issue ever since I upgraded Live to version 7, so I
stopped using the software. Last time I asked on this list no one
recognized the issue except for someone that suggested to turn of all
wireless network functions. But I never have network functions enabled
at all when doing audio, so I'm pretty sure this is a a bug either
with Apple's MacBook lappies or Live 7. I have not installed Live 7
yet in Windows so my experience is limited to OS X.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)