Re: modifying the FCB1010

A little more info...

A quick look turned up the pedal removal project I remembered.  In
this case, the project removed the expression pedals and power supply,
converting the FCB to run solely on phantom power.  This may not be
what you want, but looking at my FCB, I notice the power supply is
right there under the pedals.  You'll have to do something with it and
I don't know if there's room elsewhere in the case to move it to.

In any case, the yahoo user id of the fellow who did this is
bobcharestmusic.  Sign up for the group and you should be able to
search for him and read the whole saga.  He also took photos of his
modification and uploaded a file called "FCB1010 Radical Mod.pdf" in
the files section.

Again, good luck.  It looks like you'll need it....or at least a
competent electrical wizard.

Todd