Re: Laptop Audio Interface

but recent Audiofires may rival or near RME audio quality except preamps (but anyway, neither RME's are much better, no top quality indeed! ), at a much lower cost.

besides, ECHOs are more cheaper in the US than here.

I've seen the Audiofire12 under 600$ in u.s. web shops and here it's difficult to find them under 550 € !! which is at least a half more.

I think it's time to say i'm not endorsing ECHO products, just i've owned some and i'm a happy user.

raul.