Re: Laptop Audio Interface

I'm pretty sure ECHO drivers, work stable for PC and Mac Intel, as in my Audiofire 2. ECHO's are cheaper than RME, if you don't need those RME preamps. Some people at forums use to be agree that they are underrated comparing to Presonus, Mackie, Motu, etc. Better conversion and rock solid drivers.

raul.