Re: Eventide Timefactor sync in loop mode

yes Matt,thats the first thing i checked, and as i said no problem with an
aux switch,is it neccesary to have the tap tempo feature turned "on" on
the FCB1010?
i sent eventide a mail about it lets see if they have adressed it on the
new update.
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom