Re: Eventide Timefactor sync in loop mode

Have you checked to make sure the beat sub-divisions are set to what
you expect?  I was having a heck of a time with the Tap Tempo until I
realized the sub-division was set to triplet eight notes, when I was
expecting a quarter note delay.  Was driving me crazy!  I thought I'd
completely lost all rhythmic ability!!

I'm using the 2.xx beta software and haven't had any problems with
Tap Tempo via MIDI (except user error!).  Looks like Eventide just
released a new version of the software a couple of days ago.  Might
be worth upgrading to see if it fixes your problem.

Matt

---
King Never
www.kingnever.com