Re: Eventide Timefactor sync in loop mode

By the way Dan,ive tried the tap tempo function on the timefactor via midi
through the fcb1010 but it sends weird tempo messages ive visited the
forums but most people are using it via footswitch which works fine but
not midi, have you tried it? also tis a pity that the spill over function
doesnt work that smooth when changing presets!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom