Re: Quest for a mobile recorder - how manufacturers do designs...

rs@moinlabs.de schrieb:
> Frankly, I find it hard to believe that, taking into account how old
> your ears are. What is the gross value of your listening equipment?
> Did you use one and the same converter with the same material in the
> same testbench in a statistically relevant double blind?

Yes, it was the same converter and the same environment, same sort of
sounds (not an expensive interface, I think it was M-Audio). But good
speakers (Dynaudio). It wasn't at all a repeatable/double blind test.
Just an observation done once before a concert in turkey...
It might be that really expensive converters will show less difference,
or in other words, they might sound also good at lower sampling rates...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------