MainStage Looper (screenshot)

Hi,

Since we've been discussing MainStage and its graphical user interface
lately, some folks might wonder what it looks like. Here I have posted
a screenshot of a typical performance interface for looping:
http://www.looproom.com/bilder/mainstagelooper.png

All screen objects are assigned to external gear, so you don't have to
look at the screen while performing. But you may also click a screen
object to call its targeted action. When I click with a foot pedal I
need to glance at the screen now and then to move the cursor, by hand,
to "arm" the next action I have in mind.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)