Re: quick edp question (+heat issue)

Thanks for the info.  Appreciated!  And I love the drum machine idea Phil.  I'll give that a shot.

As for what I've been doing, check out http://murdergrin.blogspot.com   (heaps of other music there too using the vg99/vg88)

or for a direct link to the last material I recorded using the edp, check out
http://murdergrin.blogspot.com/2008/06/rdomain-ambient-glitch-01.html

Hope you enjoy it.  Feedback appreciated.

 I'm currently 'rehearsing' for a solo impro guitar gig coming up in a couple of weeks.  One thing concerning me though is the reliability of my new edp.  It seems to suffer badly from heat. (I think)  Functions end up getting mixed etc.  The first thing that goes that I've noticed is when choosing different insert modes; instead of going through the options for insert, it'll jump to record and end up going through those options.

Anyone else experienced this?  A bit dissapointing for a new unit and not what you want when using live :-s

Thanks,

Ritchie

--
Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche