Re: quick edp question

r.domain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I'm in 'stutter mode' with 'insert' on SUS....... am I able to do
> loopwindowing without the aid of an external midi pedal?  Cause when
> Insert is set to SUS, the Multiply is also SUS therefore I can't do a
> Muliply - Record move with the standard foot controller.

You do the Mult- Rec move by holding down the Mult switch for as long as
you want the Multiply to be.
The SUS-Mult is the same as Mult-Rec, except that instead of 2 presses,
you get the same result with one long press.

Cara's analysis seems spot on to me.

..and how about posting some audio of what you're doing ;-)

andy butler