Re: OT: Update on my mini jazz archtop guitar ("The Little Mammoth")

wow ! looks and sounds gorgeous ...

2008/6/21 Richard Sales <richard@glasswing.com>:
Sweet, Kris.  I like it.
On 15-Jun-08, at 8:05 PM, Krispen Hartung wrote:

Here are the first live clips from The Little Mammoth:

Krispen Hartung, Brian McFadin, & Jared Hallock
BEMF - Sunday -  http://www.box.net/shared/13edevpws4

I'll have more later, plus  more pictures of the instrument.

Kris