Re: Was Re: mobius for mac Now, Slight Tangent ...

Cool, Dennis! I can add that I too was combining the laptop with
outboard hardware, like you are planning to. I was running a TC
Electronics FirworX MIDI Clock synced to Mobius and plugged my
instrument sound directly into the TC. The TC was digitally connected
to the laptop audio interface by an optical ADAT pipe. That was an
awesome system for a "not so powerful" laptop.

per