Re: mobius for mac

Per Boysen wrote:
> Since you answering to the list on things I'm not talking about in my
> posts, I'd like to try another post here to explain my point better:
>
> In particular I'm talking about the "Audio Unit Validator", a simple
> utility that has already been around for some four or five years.
> Together with a specification for the plug-in format this makes it
> easy for small developers to (A) check out how to program an AU that
> will be compatible with hosts etc and (B) bug check their work.

ok, that sounds cool :-)

"Apple is putting some serious effort into a validation system to keep
badly coded AU plug-ins out of the market."

translate

"Apple is putting some serious effort to help developers make plugins
  that conform to the AU standard."

which doesn't have any of the sinister resonance for me

andy