Re: Was Re: mobius for mac Now, Slight Tangent ...

Thanks, Per ... that's exactly the kind of data I'm looking for ... I
figured Firewire was going to be my friend if I went the PC route
anyway and I probably won't be doing any serious effects chains in
that environment yet anyway (still using a lot of outboard hardware
for that as it is, adnd I what I do have in software is Mac-specific

Dennis