Echoplex died....NOOOO! Pleassse help.

Well, it's not actually dead, but it might as well be.

The EDP powers on for a minute or two, but after that it begins to display "lo" on the lcd, and none of the functions can be performed.

The fine folks at Gibson had no clue what that meant, and the service person that they referred me to has never seen an echoplex digital pro.

Has anyone come across this problem? I bought one from a member of the gear page, and he said he didn't have any of these issues when he sent it to me. I have no reason to doubt him, but the edp has always had startup problems, and midi sync in ones as well.