Re: Save loops

On Jun 19, 2008, at 12:57 PM, Joseph Tufariello wrote:
> How would you go about saving echoplex loops? onto a hard drive

I run a line from my mixer to my computer's audio in and then use
small program called Wire Tap Pro to record the audio.
There is also Audio Hijack. These are nice because they are easily
and quickly configurable and fast to implement, not like opening up
some big DAW or recording studio type software.
They are for Mac, there must be similar for PC.

regards

BobC

http://tinyurl.com/yt8f8j

http://www.youtube.com/tynego