RE:SouthEast Loopers? (US)

Wow, great to know there's some friends around -
I love WNC! I've been going to Linville Gorge since I could drive.
Also - I go to Belle Chere every year in Asheville (biggest street fest in NC).
I'll be there this year too - a bit late for any musical plans I think but, I'd
be more than happy to meet up w/ anyone to share a beer and put some faces
with some names.
I'd love to plan a gig in Asheville a bit later this fall.
If I can find an extra day around a weekend as well,
it'd be great to keep on trucking down to ATL.
Please hit me up if you'd like to join forces for a show sometime
in the fall for Asheville.

Andy