Re: Live Looping Strategy

Cara Quinn wrote:
>   I know that you can save loops via midi data from an EDP into a seq,
> but my impression was that this was too time consuming for his live
> application?  As well, he mentions, 'sending audio to a seq'  -Obviously
> without some other means of saving audio data, a sequencer by itself,
> certainly wouldn't work in that regard.  -Unless he's wanting to create
> the loops in the same performance and simply trigger them (in the EDP)
> with the sequencer?  yes?
>
>   Anyway, apologies if I'm muddying the waters here with my own possible
> confusion.  :)
>
> Have a great day / evening!…
>
> Smiles,
>
> Cara  :)

hi Cara,

yep, I agree :-)

hi Marcus,
so...what do you actually want to achieve?
If you could do all the loopstuff you want with just the EDP
and no sampler wouldn't that be cool?

like recording one loop,
then another,
and then another, and so on.........
and being able to call them all up with midi triggers?

andy butler