Re: Kaossilator

Kyle, I got mine some two weeks ago. It's an amazing little gadget. Loopwise it's not that sophisticated. I like the erase function, though. It allows you to erase ultra short sections in a loop, which can produce interesting stuttering effects. BTW, I've mounted my Kaossilator (and my Kaosspad) on my guitar (thanks to whoever invented velcro tape!). Here's a picture (without Kaossilator). The Kaossilator now sits snuggly in the other empty slot.

http://www.recpro.ch/pictures/kaoss_silent_guitar.jpg

Cheers from Switzerland

Nico

www.recpro.ch