From: K D Patten <kdpatten@yahoo.com>

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:59:10
To:Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: KC Looper? was Re: SouthEast Loopers? (US)

lurker sufaceing........Hey Kevin....are you giging around  K C as
well?...kyle

kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com wrote: Hi,

Though I live in Kansas City I have a number of friends in the Atlanta
area and would enjoy participating if you decide to have an event.

-- Kevin

 Kyle Dean Patten P.O. Box 22 Johnston, IA  50131
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kdpatten&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
  <http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kdpatten>
http://www.myspace.com/kyledeanpatten