AW: The Portable Looper?

> Boss...I totally forgot about those guys! Still limited (even if I can't
control feedback levels, I like to have a bit of fade-out over time
> so I can morph loops, which one cannot do with the Boss RCx boxes, iirc.)
The DD20 is a def thought, though.

In my own playing, controlling feedback has become increasingly important,
so I don't use the DL4 anymore as a looper. However, my microrig consists
of
the Zoom G2.1u (version with built-in expression pedal) and DD20 - great,
especially for more ambient stuff!

        Rainer