Re: The Portable Looper?

Boss...I totally forgot about those guys! Still limited (even if I can't control feedback levels, I like to have a bit of fade-out over time so I can morph loops, which one cannot do with the Boss RCx boxes, iirc.) The DD20 is a def thought, though.

Didn't know about the Zoom....another toy to check out. Thanks.

Zak