Re: In praise of Logic Express

ok, i'm not an expert - but i'd get either the largest, fastest HD
available in stock (or else get the cheapest and plan on upgrading 3rd
party) and as much memory - 2gigs is ok, but 4 would be much nicer.
get the fastest cpu that you can. spend all you have.

deals? on apples? i think their dealer agreements all prohibit
discounting. best you could do would be to find a reseller with free
shipping. but maybe i'm wrong.

i'd go for the applecare too. laptops are somewhat vulnerable. also -
i don't know if this is true for just *any* apple user, but i've
gotten top-notch tech sppt from apple via my applecare contract. most
other companies, i laugh at tech sppt as a total waste of time and
exercise in frustration.

sorry i couldn't be more help. i'm sure there are others here much
more knowledgeable.