Re: In praise of Logic Express

Thanx Warren,i am doing research because i have
finally decided to buy a macbook pro and give lapos a
try and i am not sure if i should buy it with
L.express or pro,also can you give me a list of
essentials before i order it to have a killer stable
machine for live and studio purposes?i just want to
make sure i dont miss anything!
p.s. if you would also be so kind to recomend a place
that has good deals on macs in the states that would
be great(are you form california?) my parents will be
most likely bringing it from there.
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom