Euro-loop festivals 2009 (was: The Cologne Loopfestival /and Konstanz

> Luis wrote:
> I would encourage anybody who has not organized a loop
> show to do so,it might be a bit of work but it is so
> rewarding that it is addictive,just getting to know
> pople on this list and spending time sharing time
> together exchanging ideas and learning from each other
> is worth the effort!

Luis,
Great idea. I'm already looking for a venue in Antwerp-Belgium for 2009. I
think the Cologne formula is great: about 10 performers, 30 min per show,
a good atmosphere and lot's of fun :) If we can schedule a few Euro-loop
festivals in the same period next year (May again?), then it's also more
interesting for our US friends like Rick to come over and play a number of
festivals here. Cologne, Berlin, Konstanz, Antwerp? What do you think?

Sweden? ;)

Sjaak
http://home.scarlet.be/gare-d-anvers/sjaak/