Re: software looper

Make it cross-platform (some of us DO use multi-platform environments,
Per), create a module/version/plug-in to run it in Second Life and
World of Warcraft and I will beta test it, buy it, AND sell it for you

There is a small, but growing, core of musicians performing in Second
Life who would jump on a tool that would allow them to transcend the
existing limitations of "inworld" audio production (no samples loner
than 10 seconds max, NASTY scripting to make objects with audio in
them which precludes having serious instruments "inworld", etc.,). One
group has been struggling with trying to build instrument in world and
give performances with those instruments.

I know there are some people who have been looking at implementing
some form of MIDI protocol in Second Life, but I honestly haven't
tried to keep up with the developments. Some research on some of the
SL blogs would probably turn up the names.

Best,

Dennis