Re: software looper

Maybe not a very big market, but definitely a big interest! However,
fact is that there is no software looper available today that supports
both Windows and OS X ("Mac / PC"). But I'm not sure it would be a
smashing marketing point either, since it seems most computer users
stick to one system.

Per

--
Greetings from Sweden