Re: The Portable Looper?

The Boss RC-2, RC-20 and RC-20XL can run on batteries.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Zak Kramer <crazyquilt@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm really interested in doing loop-based work in environments which aren't likely to have hot & cold running electricity. I really do not want to go the laptop + interface route. The only portable loopers of which I am aware are the DL4 and the Lo Fi Loop Junky. Both of these have significant limitations, especially the latter. (OTOH, I dream of a LFLJ that does SOS.)

Anything I'm missing, or any alternative ideas that folks have explored?