Re: Live Looping Strategy

  Are you talking about recording loops on the EDP and using them later in the same performance by triggering them from a sequencer?  Otherwise, simply using a sequencer and an EDP won't give you what you want.  I.E.  a sequencer cannot store loops.  So, when you mention off-loading loops to a sequencer, the only way this will work is if you have some other way to store a loop.  Is the seq you're thinking of a part of a sampler or keyboard?  -Is it a stand-alone sequencer?  -Part of an audio app on a computer?…  Forgive me if you're already aware of all this, but I'm not sure what you mean when you say 'send the audio to a sequencer' and I'm trying to understand what you're wanting to do.

  Anyway, have an awesome day!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)