Re: Echoplex and midi dump

You can export loops from the EDP, but MIDI sample dump is waaaaaaaaaaaaay slow--not something you'd do on a gig, if that was your plan.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:14 AM, marcus kirby <nrvana8775@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

I was thinking about getting a sampler so that I could dump loops, save them to a button preset on the sampler, and re-trigger them at my convenience. I know that the EDP can do next loops and all of that jazz, but I am not sure that it can do exactly what I want to. I'd like to be able to save loop 1 to button 1 on the sampler, loop 2 on button 2 etc, and then be able to press said button on the sampler to either stop or trigger that particular loop.

Can this be done with ease on the EDP? I haven't really dived into the loopcopy function yet, but I think it might be tricky to copy a loop to a new one, and trying to undo/trigger particular loops.