RE: EDP Undo question

Thanks---I have no electronics skills (as in multimeter use) but I should be able to spray out the switches.  Still mad at myself for missing the MF blowout on the pedals over Memorial Day weekend…

dave

micdave@hiwaay.net

From: Travis Hartnett [mailto:travishartnett@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:39 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: EDP Undo question

Absolutely sounds like an EFC-7 switch issue.  You can hook a multimeter up to the switch and measure the resistance and compare that the chart somewhere in the EDP documentation on the LD site.  Contact cleaner can fix it for a while, eventually the switches break down and have to be replaced.  Fortunately they're cheap and designed to be replaced with minimal fuss.

TH