RE: Line 6 M13

well, /it looked to me/ (was I high??) as though you get all four of the
XX4 series modellers in one pedal, & you can have multiple instances of
them up to & including four of the same thing if you're daft enough, &
in any order. & the little LCD displays are colour-coded by backlight so
you know which XX4 is where in y'r chain. + a biggish simple looper & a
reverb.

did I read the price wrong or is this a bargain? besides this, I think I
saw stereo fx loop on the back so's you can attach a "proper" stereo
looper like a repeater somewhere in the fx chain. if I see one in 8th
street in philly next week, I shall bite their arm off to get it.

duncan.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail (and any attached files) is confidential and protected by
copyright (and other intellectual property rights). If you are not the
intended recipient please e-mail the sender and then delete the email and
any attached files immediately. Any further use or dissemination is
prohibited.

While MTV Networks Europe has taken steps to ensure that this email and
any attachments are virus free, it is your responsibility to ensure that
this message and any attachments are virus free and do not affect your
systems / data.

Communicating by email is not 100% secure and carries risks such as delay,
data corruption, non-delivery, wrongful interception and unauthorised
amendment. If you communicate with us by e-mail, you acknowledge and
assume these risks, and you agree to take appropriate measures to minimise
these risks when e-mailing us.

MTV Networks International, MTV Networks UK & Ireland, Greenhouse,
Nickelodeon Viacom Consumer Products, VBSi, Viacom Brand Solutions
International and Comedy Central are all trading names of MTV Networks
Europe.  MTV Networks Europe is a partnership between MTV Networks Europe
Inc. and Viacom Networks Europe Inc.  Address for service in Great Britain
is UK House, 180 Oxford Street, London W1D 1DS, UK.