Re: Where to get an EDP repaired?

Is the static possibly related to grounding issues from the footswitch?

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Jebus McLoopie <mcloopie@gmail.com> wrote:

I bought my EDP used a few years ago. It's an Oberhiem version. It was always kind of buggy... I'd get this kind of static noise while playing. But it was always fairly reliable. But it started acting up... making loud noises, just stopping the loop for no reason. I upgraded to Loop IV hoping that would fix the problem but now it's worse. It's inconsistently buggy and it's bad enough that I don't want to use it live.

Is there anywhere I can send it for repair?

mcloopie