Re: OT: In praise of Mainstage

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com>
wrote:
> So, Per, since Buzap and I are immersing ourselves in this, let me ask
> one more question to help free you from being the one to always answer
> one more question: have you found any particularly good resources for
> Logic? Wikis, user groups, forums?
>
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
>>> Per, Apple ought to hire you to be a spokesperson. I'm ordering the
>>> upgrade today.
>>
>> And I'm finally buying the new  Logic Studio!
>>

>> Buzap

There is a short PDF (and paper book) called "Logic Pro 8 Getting
Started". Eight chapters that you can read in one afternoon. That will
give you the basic background knowledge needed to make up your own
mind on how to use the software for any particular recording project.
But if you're already experienced in working with a mixer, patch-bay
and effect rack, then you may only need to pick certain parts of that
book, which makes it just a quick scan.

Make sure you don't get caught into "trying to learn logic". Remember
it's just a routing system for audio signals - and/or a graphic
composing notebook.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen