Re: My Revised MAX/MSP Looping/Effects Rig

Qua Veda schrieb:
> Anyone have experience with this?

waiting for the videos filmed at the Cologne and Berlin festivals, I had
some nice reactions during and after the performances...
The core of improvisation for me, is to react. If I am alone, I have to
react at least to the audience and the space I am in...
It just happens that my instrument is a collection of controllers
connected to a computer...
I've seen enough musicians of any instrument be it electric or acoustic
who are completely decoupled from the audience, and I doubt it's so much
related to the instrument itself, maybe more related to the style of
music they play and the philosophy or artistic drive they are connected
to...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------