RE: anyone use the original ground control midi footpedal?

thanks fer yer help lady! - i think ive seen you with the ground control in some you tube videos and figured you'ld be the only one to respond =D

i got frusterated and called voodoolab
i thought i had the most current software ( 2.3) but apparently they have a version (2.5) that requires a new chip to be installed

2.3 has a redundant message filter which will eliminate the same midi message if its sent back to back by 2 different buttons - so allthough i was able to use the same button to send a midi message twice (like tap tempo), when i used 2 different buttons to send the same message it ignored them untill you hit the same button twice

im still waiting on a call back to confirm this, but im gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope the tech is right- i love the groundcontrol - perfect size, lovely lcd - was hating the thought of settling for something else

if only i could get it to send the erase loop command to my repeaters, i would be a happy camper - ive never figured out how to send a CC # AND value on it, and im not sure if its even possible - my understanding is that you can only send on or off with the CC messages - not a particular value, but i may be off my rocker-

good thing i can play piano with one hand =D

thanks for your help
fro

p.s. before i read that article, i had never heard of acrade fire before - i spent the entire day with my jaw dropped as i watched all their videos - looks like an incredible family of musicians

peace, love and applesauce