Re: EDP: how do you organize your presets?

  Hi Andy, congrats on your EDP!  :)

  Personally, I have two banks of 'basic' functions that I use all the time, and then two other banks which change modes and quantize settings etc.

  This way I can have all of the functions I like, mapped out, and then simply change mode and still have all of same but in the new mode.  Does that make sense?…

HTH and hope you have bunches o' fun!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)