RE: Line 6 M13

>From what I read, there is a 28 second looper, and in 1/2 speed mode,
>there
would be 56 seconds. They also have a setting to make feedback of the
looper
less than 100%, but reading through the initial manual, the looper doesn't
seem to put the feedback amount under expression pedal control, nor can you
put loop volume under expression pedal control (like on the DL4). The
manuals I read weren't complete, and I was told the software for this thing
was not finalized, so if this box sounds remotely interesting to any
loopers
out there, I'd encourage you to make a feature request here:
http://www.line6.com/company/contact/productFeedback/?topicSelected=3

I requested to at least to make feedback or loop volume controllable with
an
expression pedal. Unless I have some sort of control over the loop, I don't
think it would be very interesting as a looping device.

Dave Eichenberger
www.daveeichenberger.com